Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Beaton-Juarez Family


Dear Gram,

I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for all the love and support you have shown me throughout my life. Thank you for taking care of of me and support you have shown me throughout my life. Thank you for taking care of me and raising me as a youth. I have always felt of your love and know of your kindness toward me. I am grateful for your effort recently to follow the prompting you received to visit your family. Thank you for your continued love to me and my family. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Love,
Richard


Dear Gram,
You are SO amazing! How awesome it was of you to go to all the effort to come to Houston with us and make time for us on Richard's schedule. I really enjoyed the one-on-one time I got with you and will treasure what I have learned from you. I love you!

Love,
Kristen







No comments:

Post a Comment